Thursday, May 25, 2017

Life in Qatar

There are just bundle things to do in Doha, Qatar. All comes with the goods and...not so good kinda things depending on how we consider it to be...

Anyway, little bit of information here, I arrived and started my journey in Qatar at the end of April which means it is SUMMER! The weather is just getting warmer and boiling. It could go up to 50 degree Celcius! Luckily I am well-aware of it and have prepare at least my mental on how it could be...

The good thing is, I am fine with the heat and I prefer summer than winter (for now). I like the traffic here, there is not much traffic actually to compare with Jakarta. The security is unbelievably secured (I was thinking about the opposite actually before I am here). People here are so multicultural. When I see some bloggers they mentioned about 80% population here are mostly foreigner, and guess what, IT IS TRUE! Since it is Muslim country and there is quite a restriction here (in terms of the grooming around the city and the culture) especially Ramadhan season is coming soon (starting on May, 28th 2017). Having heard from many, the city is going to be an 'empty' city in the day time, and at night it is going to be a wake up city. The 'good' thing is, I am working currently as a trainee with curfew (it is a sarcasm indeed). HAHAHA...Anyway, I know I will survive since I came from a Muslim country myself. Hope thing goes well. ^^

A little bit of background about myself. I came and reach here in a super great mood. I got a job with only little chance of getting it here and with not much expectation. I have been wanting it since last Sept 2016, so it is a dream comes true for me. Ever since, I have never be thankful enough of whatever destination has brought me here.

Little bit of myself in Doha. (I did quite a travel for sure, I love travelling ^^)


No comments:

Post a Comment